Saturday, April 30, 2011

Awkward Wanda made an encore appearance

I just quite possibly left the most awkward voicemail possible for a guy I have never met before.

It's a match boy...(hence the previous post....had to explain the awkwardness).  We are supposed to meet up for dinner tomorrow and had only emailed about meeting up but in his last email he gave me his phone number for further coordination.  So instead of texting him or emailing back, I decided to be a grown-up and call him.  Bad decision, lesson of the day is that I am not nearly anywhere close to being a grown-up.

I fumbled, I made awkward pauses, said awkward sentences, rambled for a while and finally hung up.  All I could do afterwards was laugh at how silly I can be sometimes.  We'll see if this date actually happens tomorrow....hope the new boy likes Awkward Wanda because she seems to be in full force these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment