Tuesday, April 5, 2011

'Children's' Radio

Hey Pandora, quit trying to label me... Yes, I was having a bit of a down morning and I wanted to listen to some music that I knew would put a smile on my face.  Disney... no jokes.  But Pandora just has to list this as the title: "Walt Disney (Children's)" 

WALT DISNEY IS NOT JUST FOR CHILDREN!  Honestly, were you deprived as a child?  Did your parents ever take you to Disneyland?  The whole point is that you never grow up....always a child.  So let me be the adult-child I want to be.  Disney is not just for kids. 

P.S. Didn't you ever see all the very adult things Disney animators snuck into their films?  The Priest's 'knee' in The Little Mermaid....the flurry of dust and flower petals the spells out sex in The Lion King?  Just for kids...please.

No comments:

Post a Comment