Friday, May 6, 2011

Alice in Wonderland Tree House

My life is seemingly becoming a parallel universe with that of Alice in Wonderland... Lucy Through the Looking Glass

- It has been determined that I live in an alice in wonderland treehouse mainly because of the ornate decorations, the colorful flower lights hanging in the middle of the room, and the fact that I can roll a marble from one side of my room to the other without any force.  Sideways and tilted, if you will....(waking up in the morning after a few beers is not fun when the room tilts to the right).  As if my head wasn't already spinning enough...

- At work, I keep receiving emails with sayings such as "Read Me" "Open Me" etc.  I feel as though I'll open one up and shrink two sizes or suddenly grown into a giant and be stuck inside my office forever. 

- Feeling like I'm chasing after an invisible rabbit while running around the office tracking down documents. I'm late, late, for a very important date. When you work in the international realm, everything is the end of the world....constantly putting out fires.  Almost feels like we should start up a game of croquet in the hallways using my head as a ball.

Let's go paint the roses red and I'll find my way out of this rabbit hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment