Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

 Mother's Day was spent with Momola and Nana - or the women I will look like 30 years from now and 50 years from now.  Don't you just love my Mom's Kentucky Derby hat?  Nana doesn't wear hats and she won't hesitate to tell you so with a slight air of disdain...

Nana is the second Lucy in the family as her Mom (aka Nana Mac) was the original.  I love that there is a picture somewhere of the three Lucy's.  At least this picture is the 3 L's...


         Can you see the resemblance??


Of course a Brittin brunch involved some Bloody Mary's.  Have you ever had a pickle in a bloody?? This was a first, and I must say that my Dad and I were highly amused at what happens when you drink your drink and eat your pickle....ooohhhh nooo it doesn't reach anymore!


And of course, the post-brunch nap.  

It was a lovely Mother's Day to spend with two of the most important women in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment