Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Mama said there'll be days like this....

There are some days when I get into the office and it's all I can do to get my headphones on fast enough.  There's a dire need to block out and world and mainly the incessant, feverish typing going on around me.

Granted, I do have to type to write this post so I am part of the goose chase but really.....this bullpen configuration is starting to get to me.  One person 3 feet directly behind me, another 3 feet away from her.  Constant typing, phone calls, talking, impromptu meeting directly behind my chair....really striving towards a cohesive working environment aren't we now?


I suppose my only escape is to find music that can calm me down.  You'd think that working in an envirnoment like this would make me better equipped to deal with life's little annoyances... 

No comments:

Post a Comment